The IT Liaison will be the main point of contact for all IT concerns within our five clinic locations and act as the liaison for Proliance and Epic IT groups. The position is responsible for troubleshooting all IT issues.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues and resolve basic issues
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- A desire to obtain super user status for all internal software applications
- Proven work experience as an IT super user, preferably with EPIC and NextGen
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues for both hardware and software
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Education and Experience:
- One year of previous IT experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED
Status: Full time, Monday thru Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
City: Travel between clinic locations within the cities of Tacoma, Lakewood and Gig Harbor
Benefits: may include Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Long-term Disability, 401(k) Retirement and Profit and Sharing Plan, Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Mileage and Toll Reimbursement.
See the full job description for IT Liaison.