The LPN provides patient care under the direction and supervision of a physician and/or physician assistant.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and basic orthopedic anatomy
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Adapt well to change
- Be able to multi-task in a busy environment
- Maintain professionalism in stressful situations
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited LPN program required
- WA State Department of Health license/certification
- High school diploma or GED
Status: Full time
Department: Back Office
- May include Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Long-term Disability, 401(k) Retirement and Profit and Sharing Plan, Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Mileage and Toll Reimbursement.
- State license reimbursement, early day, annual scrub allowance, and annual PSO uniform