The medical assistant provides patient care under the direction and supervision of a physician and/or physician assistant.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and basic orthopedic anatomy
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Adapt well to change
- Be able to multi-task in a busy environment
- Maintain professionalism in stressful situations
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited medical assisting program
- WA State Department of Health license/certification
- Minimum six months MA experience preferred. Previous MA experience in orthopedic healthcare preferred.
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified in CPR/First Aid
Status: Full time, Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Department: Back Office
- May include Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Long-term Disability, 401(k) Retirement and Profit and Sharing Plan, Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Mileage and Toll Reimbursement.
- State license reimbursement, early day, annual scrub allowance and annual PSO uniform.
See the full job description for Medical Assistant.