The medical receptionist provides an essential role on the team at each one of our clinic’s front desks. The position is responsible for processing patient appointments and supports patient care in the performance of reception and general clerical duties.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Adapt well to change
- Be able to multi-task in a busy environment
- Maintain professionalism in stressful situations
Education and Experience:
- One year of previous customer service experience required
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of medical terminology or anatomy and physiology course, and course work in a related field preferred
- Experience in orthopedics preferred
Status: Full time, Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
City: Lakewood, Tacoma and Gig Harbor
Department: Front Office
Benefits: may include Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Long-term Disability, 401(k) Retirement and Profit and Sharing Plan, Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Mileage and Toll Reimbursement.
See the full job description for Medical Receptionist.