The medical scribe works closely with the medical provider documenting information into an electronic medical record while the provider interviews and examines the patient.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Adapt well to change
- Multi-task in a busy environment
- Maintain professionalism in stressful situations
Education and Experience:
- Ability to type 50+ WPM
- Six months of previous experience in orthopedic healthcare preferred
- High school diploma or GED
Status: Full time, Monday thru Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Department: Back Office
- May include Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Long-term Disability, 401(k) Retirement and Profit and Sharing Plan, Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Mileage and Toll Reimbursement.
- Annual PSO uniform or scrubs allowance
See the full job description for Medical Scribe.