MRI Technologist – Saturday Only
Performs diagnostic orthopedic MRI procedures according to radiology requirements and safety protocols.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Adapt well to change
- Be able to multi-task in a busy environment
- Able to handle physically stressful situations
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited ARRT radiographic technologist program
- ARRT MRI certificate
- WA State Department of Health License
- ARRT licensed
- Minimum six months’ experience as a MRI technologist in the past three years required. Previous experience in orthopedic healthcare preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified in CPR/First Aid
Status: Per Diem, Saturdays
Department: Imaging at Puget Sound Imaging
- May include Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Long-term Disability, 401(k) Retirement and Profit and Sharing Plan, Holidays, Paid Time Off and Mileage and Toll Reimbursement.
- State license reimbursement, annual scrub allowance and annual PSO uniform.
See the full job description for MRI Technologist.