Provides excellent patient care and performs diagnostic radiography under the direction and supervision of a physician and/or physician assistant.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Adapt well to change
- Be able to multi-task in a busy environment
- Able to handle physically stressful situations
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited radiographic technologist program
- WA State Department of Health License
- ARRT licensed
- Minimum six months radiologic technologist experience preferred. Will consider new graduates with ARRT registry. Previous experience in orthopedic healthcare preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified in CPR/First Aid
Status: Full time, Monday thru Friday, 8 am – 5 pm, no weekends
Department: Back Office
- may include Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Long-term Disability, 401(k) Retirement and Profit and Sharing Plan, Holidays, Paid Time Off and Mileage and Toll Reimbursement.
- State license reimbursement, annual scrub allowance and annual PSO uniform.
See the full job description for Radiologic Technologist.