Patient Access Representative
The patient access representative provides an essential role on our call center and front office teams. The position is responsible for scheduling patient appointments, gathering accurate patient demographic information and providing outstanding customer service as the first point of contact for patients to our clinic.
- Previous orthopedic experience preferred
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Be familiar with NextGen practice management system
- Adapt well to change
- Be able to multi-task in a busy environment
- Maintain professionalism in stressful situations
Education and Experience:
- One year of previous customer services experience in a healthcare setting within the last three years preferred
- Minimum one year of call center experience is preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of medical terminology or anatomy and physiology course, and course work in a related field preferred
Status: Full time, Monday thru Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
City: Lakewood, WA
Department: Front Office
Benefits: may include Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Long-term Disability, 401(k) Retirement and Profit and Sharing Plan, Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Mileage and Toll Reimbursement.
See the full job description for Patient Access Representative.