Patient Account Representative
The patient account representative is responsible for processing ICD-10 and CPT coding according to federal, state, managed care, and third party payer guidelines for services rendered.
- Previous orthopedic experience preferred
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Experience in ICD-10 & CPT coding, charge and payment posting, insurance reimbursement, and collections
- Experience in NextGen and/or Amkai a plus
Education and Experience:
- One year of previous insurance billing or bookkeeping experience in a healthcare setting within the last three years preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of medical terminology, CPT/ICD-10, and insurance billing course
- Bookkeeping or accounting course preferred
Status: Full time, Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
City: Tacoma, WA
Department: Billing Office
Benefits: may include Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Long-term Disability, 401(k) Retirement and Profit and Sharing Plan, Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Mileage and Toll Reimbursement.
See the full job description for Patient Account Representative.