Sterile Processing Technician
The sterile processing technician coordinates and collaborates the overall cleaning, decontamination, assembly and dispensing of surgical instruments, equipment and supplies needed for daily surgical procedures in our surgery center.
- Enjoys fast-paced ASC environment
- Demonstrate ability to communicate to a team
- Critical thinking skills
- Provide exceptional patient experience
- Maintain professionalism in stressful situations
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of medical terminology or anatomy and physiology course, and course work in a related field preferred
- One year of previous related experience in a facility setting within the last three years preferred
Status: Full time, Monday thru Friday, 9 am – 5:30 pm
City: Lakewood, WA
Department: Lakewood Surgery Center
Benefits: may include Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Long-term Disability, 401(k) Retirement and Profit and Sharing Plan, Holidays, Paid Time Off, and Mileage and Toll Reimbursement.
See the full job description for Sterile Processing Technician.