FAQs About Telemedicine
- Telemedicine provides real time care to patients using digital information and communication technologies. It is a two-way communication between a patient and a provider using audio and visual equipment, usually on a computer or smartphone.
- Appointments can occur virtually online with videoconferencing and can be delivered by phone.
- Patients can be in any location during their virtual visit, as long as there is access to the internet.
FAQs About Doxy.me
- You don’t need to download anything or sign up for an account. Use the Google Chrome browser on PC or Android, or Safari on Mac or iOS. Go to your provider’s URL to check in.
- The URL for your provider’s virtual waiting room will be emailed to you.
- The site is secure and complies with all HIPAA regulations.
- Learn the patient check-in process at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJf9N9sjDLI.
- The virtual video also includes a live chat option.
- For technical questions about improving video quality or getting rid of an echo, go to https://doxy.me/patients.
- Learn more at https://doxy.me/patients.
Read our announcement about virtual visits.