By enrolling in the patient portal, you will have easy 24/7 online access to the following features:
This feature is for current patients only.
If you are a new patient and would like to request an appointment, please call our appointment line at 253.582.7257 or fill out the contact form on the website and a patient access representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Send secure medical questions to your doctor and their medical staff.
We require 48 hours’ notice for all prescription refills. All medication refills that come in after 12:00 pm on Friday will not be addressed until the following Monday.
View notes from your clinic visit, including follow-up care instructions.
How to Enroll with MyChart
The first step is to set up your individual account. If you have seen a CHI Franciscan provider, then you may already have an account. If you are a new user, follow the steps below.
For MyChart Registration:
- Go to the MyChart Login Page.
- Click ‘Sign Up Now’ under the ‘New User?’ box on the right side of the screen.
- Fill out the 3-step identification process and then click ‘Sign In.’ NOTE: You will need the Activation Code from your enrollment letter. If you have not received this letter, please call our office at 253.582.7257 to receive your code.
Dr. John Bargren and Dr. W. Brandt Bede use a different patient portal called Phoenix Ortho. See instructions for registration below.
For Phoenix Ortho Registration:
- Go to the Phoenix Ortho Login Page.
- Click ‘Sign up’ in the ‘Login to Patient Portal’ box on the right side of the screen
- Fill out the First Time Login information and then click ‘Login.’ NOTE: The email used for this account needs to be the same email that we have in your medical record.
Need to access MyChart on the go? Download the MyChart mobile app from the Apple or Google Play store.
If you have questions or are experiencing technical difficulties using our patient portal, please call us directly at 253.582.7257 for assistance.
In Case of Emergency
Please note: MyChart and Phoenix Ortho should not be used in urgent situations. Please call your physician if the situation requires immediate attention, or dial 911 for a medical emergency.