- Dale Hirz, MD finishes his time in the Army as an orthopaedic surgeon and begins private practice in Lakewood.
- H. Richard Johnson, MD joins Dale Hirz, MD in practice at 100th St SW & Bridgeport.
- Lakewood Orthopaedic Surgeons is established.
- Steven Teeny, MD joins the practice as our first fellowship trained surgeon.
- H. Richard Johnson ventures out to start his own practice.
- Julian Arroyo, MD joins the practice as the first fellowship trained shoulder surgeon in Pierce County .
- Alan Thomas, MD joins the practice as our first fellowship trained hand surgeon.
- Spencer Coray, MD joins the practice as our first fellowship trained sports medicine surgeon.
- Practice moves to a new location and opens an ambulatory surgery in Lakewood on 73rd and Bridgeport. The ambulatory surgery center is called Lakewood Surgery Center. The building includes physical therapy, DME and diagnostic imaging.
- W. Brandt Bede, MD joins the practice from independent private practice.
- Lakewood Orthopaedic Surgeons joins Proliance Surgeons, Inc PS, one of the largest surgical multi-specialty groups in the country.
- John Blair, MD & Michael Martin, MD join from independent private practice as our first fellowship trained spine surgeons.
- Puget Sound Orthopaedics is established.
- Gavin Smith, DPM joins the practice as a podiatric foot and ankle surgeon.
- Sean Ghidella, MD retires from the Army as a colonel and joins the practice as our 2nd fellowship trained hand surgeon.
- Practice opens a new clinic and MRI facility in Tacoma off of 18th and S. Union.
- The MRI facility is called Puget Sound Imaging.
- John Bargren, MD joins the practice from Franciscan Orthopaedics.
- Richard Gray, MD, Douglas Hassan, MD, Matthew Jenkins, MD, John Jiganti, MD, Peter Krumins, MD, Patrick Vaughan, MD & Philip Yearian, DPM join the practice from Franciscan Orthopaedics making PSO the largest independent orthopaedic practice in Pierce County.
- Practice open new clinic in Gig Harbor off of Hollycroft Street.
- Steven Teeny, MD retires from PSO after 27 years.
- John Jiganti, MD retires after 26 years of private practice.
- Albert d’Heurle, MD joins the practice specializing in hip and knee replacement.
- John Heffernan, MD joins the practice specializing in shoulder and elbow surgery.
- Practice rebrands with Proliance and changes names.