Puget Sound Orthopaedics (PSO) utilizes a secure, online patient registration portal called Phreesia. A Phreesia link will be delivered to you via email or text message twice; once 5 days and once 3 days before the date of your appointment or procedure. You can submit your medical information to Phreesia using a personal device at home or a tablet provided in our office on the day of your appointment. Filling out the online form is straightforward and secure.
If you do not have access to a computer or mobile device, you can use a tablet provided in our office on the day of your appointment.
- Please be forthcoming with your responses.
- All of your medical information is confidential.
- The time it takes to complete the form is dependent on your personal medical history. Typically, a person who is healthy and not taking many medications should expect to spend 15 minutes completing the form. Someone with a more complicated medical history or list of medications will take longer.
- Upon receipt of your information, a staff member may call you for further clarification if necessary.
- Allow for plenty of time to complete the form. If you are inactive for 45 minutes you will be logged out and will need to call our office at 253.722.0033 to regain access to complete the registration process.
NOTE – You do not have to fill out this form again if you are a returning patient at PSO and have already completed this online form prior to a previous visit.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
- Prescription medications – names and dosages of each one you currently take.
- Over-the-counter medications – names and dosages of each one you take regularly.
- Vitamin and herbal medications – names and dosages of any that you take.
- Allergies/sensitivities you have and the reaction(s) they cause.
- Previous surgeries and the year they were performed.