Established in 1990 as Lakewood Orthopaedic Surgeons, Proliance Puget Sound Orthopaedics serves the Puget Sound region with comprehensive orthopedic care in musculoskeletal disorders.
Our team comprises 17 board-certified surgeons with sub-specialties ranging from joint replacement, shoulder, hand and upper extremity treatment, to sports medicine, spinal and podiatric care. They work with our 10 certified physician’s assistants and a 100-member support staff to ensure a high level of contact and ongoing patient education.
We work together with the common goal of delivering expert, individualized, and compassionate attention to every patient. In addition to three clinic locations, Puget Sound Orthopaedics also operates Puget Sound Surgery Center, an outpatient ambulatory surgery center, and Puget Sound Imaging, an MRI diagnostic imaging suite.
• Steven Teeny, MD joins the practice as our first fellowship trained surgeon.
• H. Richard Johnson ventures out to start his own practice.
• Practice moves to a new location and opens an ambulatory surgery in Lakewood on 73rd and Bridgeport. The ambulatory surgery center is called Lakewood Surgery Center. The building includes physical therapy, DME and diagnostic imaging.
• Puget Sound Orthopaedics is established.
• The MRI facility is called Puget Sound Imaging.
• Practice opens new clinic in Gig Harbor off of Hollycroft Street.
• Practice rebrands with Proliance and changes names.
What People are Saying:
See what our patients and their families have to say. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive orthopedic care in a compassionate and caring environment.