ONLINE BILL PAY
- Access online bill pay here. The bill pay portal is on Proliance Surgeons website, whom we are affiliated with.
- For security purposes, we are not able to take payments over the phone.
- You will need your account number located on your statement to process the payment.
- Make separate payment transactions for Puget Sound Orthopaedics and for Lakewood Surgery Center. Each facility statement has a different account number and multiple account numbers cannot be paid on the same transaction.
Co-payments are due at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
LAKEWOOD SURGERY CENTER BILLING
Our authorization coordinators will obtain insurance authorization and benefits for your surgical procedure. We will also bill your insurance provider for any services. You will receive a financial policy explaining an estimate of your payment responsibility which is due prior to your surgery date. Patients are responsible for their portion of the bill.
You may receive separate statements for your surgery from:
- Lakewood Surgery Center
- Proliance Surgeons Inc.
- Pacific Medical
- Your surgeon and surgical assistant (if one is needed)
- Lab and/or pathology
We encourage you to contact the PSO billing department directly with any questions: 253.582.7257, option 8.